3/07/2012

Color Color which Color ?

Maybe itz some sort of personality disorder, which has finally revealed itself. These days, I have started having a strange affinity towards bright & fluorescent colors and bizarre patterns. Itz quite shocking to myself and others who know that I am always inclined towards black clothes and dull accessories! Last time when parents were here, after the first week they thought that my company might have rules to wear only black or grey to work ! ;)
Anyways, just wanted to let you know that the colors have entered my wardrobe some how!

Which one do u like better ?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue one looks better...... :-)

Swapna said...

Both the colours look good, more than that happy to see the traces of bright colours in your wardrobe and Life!! :)

Swapna said...

Both the colours are real bright and suits your fingers...Good to see such bright colours in your wardrobe and Life :)

Wandering Gaijin said...

Thanks swapna dear ..

I love ur icon pic. :) even u look like u r thinking ;)