4/08/2012

Food Review - Santa Fe Tex Mex Grill

A tuesday, we went to check out some interesting city scapes after work.
I know itz not even mid week, but how I could not resist some restaurant food, when it was in such a proximity. I was in no mood to cook dinner later. Plus, I did work out during the day!
We decided to repeat our fave restaurant in Somerset. Yep! Time for some Mexican food. Its just next to Cuppage terrace. We love Fajitas and especially the ones @ Santa Fe. So, we didn't care to order or try any other mains. Do order one of it and I am sure you won't regret it!

The chimichangas are super delicious. Sorry guys, we finished them so fast that I had to take a snap from the menu.

Being this time of the month (Got the Pay-cheque 2 weeks back ), it is a bit expensive place.
But, yaay we were lucky to be going out on tuesdays .. 1 for 1 Mains :-)

Don't be disappointed even if you choose to go on weekends. You get free drinks. They have Erdinger too !

They have another outlet at Marina South Pier, which is in a boat. I have been to a birthday party hosted there. With ambient lighting and the waves and little swaying, itz a romantic place.

No comments: